WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Last Modified MAY 3, 2020
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
CONDUIT FITNESS, LLC is the data controller responsible for your personal data (referred to as “Conduit”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy notice).
Full name of legal entity: CONDUIT FITNESS, LLC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 4037 West 219th Street, Fairview Park, OH 44126
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT. We may collect and process various types of personal data from users of this website, including communication data, customer data, user data, technical data, and/or marketing data. We collect and process this personal data when you interact with us.
Communication data includes any communication that you send to us, whether via our website, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims.
Customer data includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and your credit card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
User data includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases, and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
Technical data includes data about your use of our website and online services, such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone setting and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
We may collect and process your sensitive information, such as your health data, generally with your express consent and only as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you. We may also collect such information about you in an emergency other otherwise with your consent or in accordance with applicable laws.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to complete the contract (e.g., deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA. We may collect data about you when you provide data directly to us (e.g., by filling in the forms on this website or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, search information providers such as Google, and providers of technical, payment, and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
In providing personal data to us, you consent to our use of such personal data for the purposes described in this notice.
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA. We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of our site for administrative and analytical purposes, and to improve the content of the site.
To the extent that you provide us with any personal data through or in connection with this website, we may use such information for our business purposes, including sending you marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in every marketing email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions (e.g., purchases, warranty registrations, etc.).
The transmission of information and data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make an effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted to or through our website; therefore, any transmission of information or data by you to or through this website is at your sole risk.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH. We do not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties except to the extent its use is in compliance with this privacy notice. Specifically, we may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill requests for products, services, or information, and to respond to your inquiries. We use your contact information to communicate with you about changes to the site or to contact us about your account with us (if applicable).
We store the information you provide about yourself in a secure database in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request. The information you provide us about yourself will be shared with service providers only to the extent necessary to accommodate your request.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- DATA RETENTION. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding how long to retain the data, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, and if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- CAPACITY. This website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use this website under the supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not specifically market to those under the age of 18 or knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will delete that information.
You may access any personally identifiable information we have about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS. This website may contain links to third-party sites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party site, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit.
CONDUIT FITNESS, LLC
4037 West 219th Street
Fairview Park, OH 44126