Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF CONDUITFITNESS.COM
Last Modified MAY 3, 2020
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Ohio, and the federal laws applicable therein. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cuyahoga County with respect to any matter arising under or related to this Agreement.
- SITE USE. The Site is provided solely for personal, non-commercial use. Downloading or copying the materials on this Site is permitted for personal use. Any commercial use of the Site and/or its contents is strictly prohibited. This is a limited license and not a transfer of title. This Site or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Conduit Fitness, LLC.
- MEDICAL DISCLAIMER. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Company and this Site do not provide medical advice and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice, or a medical examination. Prior to participating in any exercise, program, workout, training, challenge, or use of any exercise, program, workout, training, or challenge discussed on the Site, or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of a qualified medical provider.
You understand that there is an inherent risk in any exercise that, while providing some health benefits, can cause unknown health issues. You accept and assume all such risks, dangers and hazards of participating in any exercise, program, workout, training, or challenge provided by Company or discussed on the Site, and take full responsibility for your own actions, safety and welfare.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site or any materials received in connection with the Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- NO WARRANTIES. Company hereby disclaims all warranties. This Site, including all its content, is provided to you “as is” and without warranty or representation of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, security, completeness or reliability. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss resulting from, directly or indirectly, your use of or inability to use the Site or the Service. Company does not warrant that the Site or the Service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Site or the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2016 Conduit Fitness, LLC, 4037 West 219th Street, Fairview Park, OH 44126. All rights reserved.
- SEVERABILITY. If, for whatever reason, any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be changed in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable; if not possible, the offending provision will be stricken, and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect and in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
- UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the state of Ohio. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this Site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials of the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Ohio and the United States.